Fifteen officials at the Tema Harbour caught on camera ripping the country off in 'bribe takings' face summary dismissal. That, according to the Director of Communications at the Presidency, Koku Anyidoho, is the first line of punitive measures being taken against the corrupt officials. They will then be hauled before court on charges of bribery and corruption, he told Joy FM’s Dzifa Bampoh. Koku’s comments are in reaction to the damning revelation of CEPS, police and other security personnel caught red-handed collecting bribes from investigative journalists disguised as importers at the Tema Harbour. The revelations have angered President John Mills who did not hide his disappointment when he paid an unannounced visit to the Harbour on Friday. He said he will not hesitate to transfer all CEPS officials at the Harbour, if it became necessary, as well as institute an asset declaration regime for all customs officials to declare their assets. He swore also that officials implicated by the investigative piece will be dealt with accordingly, and expressed disgust at the Judiciary for not prosecuting CEPS officials arrested in Elubo for their apparent involvement in the illegal smuggling of cocoa out of Ghana late last year. Koku Anyidoho told Joy News the president intends to “crack the whip” in what he said is the “horrendous” acts of bribery and corruption uncovered by the Crusading Guide’s Anas Aremeyaw Anas. “Things that were in the clip are horrendous,” he said, adding “women collecting bribes in glee” and dancing whiles at it, is worrying. He said 15 officials directly implicated by the investigation will be dealt with according to CEPS’ rules of engagement spelt out in their code of conduct. Per that code, he said the officials will be summarily dismissed as the first line of action. However, the officials will be allowed an opportunity for fair hearing, and natural justice when they are hauled before the court, he added.